1. Write an Infrastructure as code using terraform, which automatically deploy the WordPress application
2. On AWS, use RDS service for the relational database for WordPress application.
3. Deploy the WordPress as a container either on top of Minikube or EKS or Fargate service on AWS
4. The WordPress application…
1. Write an Infrastructure as code using terraform, which automatically create a VPC.
2. In that VPC we have to create 2 subnets:
1. public subnet [ Accessible for Public World! ]
2. private subnet [ Restricted for Public World! ]
3. Create a public facing internet gateway to connect…
In this task we have to launch the webserver using network storage Amazon EFS on an ec2 instance . we also have to use the cloudfront and amazon s3 for proxy, faster loading and image storage purpose respectively. All this will be done using infrastructure as a service terraform.
A virtual private cloud (VPC) is an on-demand configurable pool of shared computing resources allocated within a public cloud environment, providing a certain level of isolation between the different organizations (denoted as users hereafter) using the resources. …
Terraform is tool for managing infrastructure as code. It has been a great success in extending the infrastructure knowledge to more team members .
We’ll use Terraform with integration of AWS_cloud and GIT HUB .
This is actually an automated system which in just one click creates a instance with…
🔰 Create High Availability Architecture with AWS CLI 🔰
🔅The architecture includes-
According to the study of research based company they said that in social media we store each day 500+TB of data uploaded so here we discuss how this firm manages (store and access to us) the data uploaded by us.
Facebook processes 2.5 billion pieces of content and 500+ terabytes…