As always , it was a wonderful workshop organized by Linux World under the mentor ship of Mr. Vimal Daga Sir and Preeti Ma’am . There were so many key takeaways here in this workshop in 2 days . we got whole and sol idea of MongoDB and Its related things .
Here is the brief of what we learned in these 2 days :-
1. Normally we store the data in the file and the files are managed inside the folder finally it is managed inside the storage where it stores the data permanently.
2. A data model…
1. Write an Infrastructure as code using terraform, which automatically deploy the WordPress application
2. On AWS, use RDS service for the relational database for WordPress application.
3. Deploy the WordPress as a container either on top of Minikube or EKS or Fargate service on AWS
4. The WordPress application should be accessible from the public world if deployed on AWS or through workstation if deployed on Minikube.
1. Write an Infrastructure as code using terraform, which automatically create a VPC.
2. In that VPC we have to create 2 subnets:
1. public subnet [ Accessible for Public World! ]
2. private subnet [ Restricted for Public World! ]
3. Create a public facing internet gateway to connect our VPC/Network to the internet world and attach this gateway to our VPC.
4. Create a routing table for Internet gateway so that instance can connect to outside world, update and associate it with public subnet.
5. Create a NAT gateway for connect our VPC/Network to the internet world and…
In this task we have to launch the webserver using network storage Amazon EFS on an ec2 instance . we also have to use the cloudfront and amazon s3 for proxy, faster loading and image storage purpose respectively. All this will be done using infrastructure as a service terraform.
EFS:- Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS) provides a simple, scalable, fully managed elastic NFS file system for use with AWS Cloud services and on-premises resources. It provides a centralized storage and we can able to connect it to multiple instances which is not in case of EBS.
A virtual private cloud (VPC) is an on-demand configurable pool of shared computing resources allocated within a public cloud environment, providing a certain level of isolation between the different organizations (denoted as users hereafter) using the resources. The isolation between one VPC user and all other users of the same cloud (other VPC users as well as other public cloud users) is achieved normally through allocation of a private IP subnet and a virtual communication construct (such as a VLAN or a set of encrypted communication channels) per user.
Terraform is tool for managing infrastructure as code. It has been a great success in extending the infrastructure knowledge to more team members .
We’ll use Terraform with integration of AWS_cloud and GIT HUB .
This is actually an automated system which in just one click creates a instance with volume attached , make partitions and access a code which is in the github and shows it on the webserver. A very beautiful system just do it for once and experience the beauty of the automation.
PROBLEM STATEMENT->LAUNCH APPLICATION USING TERRAFORM
1.Create the key and security group which allow the…
🔰 Create High Availability Architecture with AWS CLI 🔰
🔅The architecture includes-
First let see some basic terminology which will be use here.
Amazon S3 Bucket:-
Amazon S3 has various features you can use to organize and manage your data in ways…
According to the study of research based company they said that in social media we store each day 500+TB of data uploaded so here we discuss how this firm manages (store and access to us) the data uploaded by us.
Facebook processes 2.5 billion pieces of content and 500+ terabytes of data each day. It’s pulling in 2.7 billion Like actions and 300 million photos per day, and it scans roughly 105 terabytes of data each half-hour. For managing the big data, Facebook uses multiple Hadoop clusters. …